Correspondence Testing/ Proctoring Services for Other Institutions/Organizations
Testing Services provides supervised test-proctoring for examinations not affiliated with UNT Dallas. Please, follow the following procedures to schedule your test at UNT Dallas:
- Contact your institution, sponsoring school or agency to verify you can take your exam at a remote testing center.
- Contact Testing Services to check the date/time of your exam. Any documentation or proctor forms should be sent to email@example.com
- There is a proctoring fee of $25.00 per test. The Exam fee may be paid by cash, check, or money order payable to UNT Dallas.
Contact information that you can submit to your institution:
John R. Harrell II – Assistant Director of Testing Services
7300 University Hills Boulevard
Dallas, Texas 75241-4605
On the Day of the Exam
- You will be asked to present a photo ID for verification (student ID, driver's license, passport, etc).
- Only materials specifically mentioned by the instructor will be allowed in the Testing Center.