Call Back Advising
Starting on January 4th, registration assistance for Spring 2021 will be provided through call back advising. If you would like more information on what call back advising entails please view the following video HERE (sign in with UNTD email address and password).
Need Assistance? Chat with us LIVE by clicking HERE. Please direct all other questions or concerns to email@example.com
Important COVID-19 Update
Due to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 outbreak, our office is making adjustments as quickly as possible to ensure your questions and concerns are addressed.
Please be advised that emails will be responded within 24-48 hours.
Updated Office Information
- Virtual Office hours will be Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm.
- In-person appointments have been suspended until further notice. However, students are able to schedule a phone/virtual appointment with their assigned advisor as needed. To schedule an appointment please email your assigned advisor or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also schedule an appointment through Navigate which is located in your MyUNTD account. The mobile version is also available below:
- Drop-In services have been suspended until further notice. If you have an advising question or concern, please contact our office via email at email@example.com.
You can reach us:
CHAT: Pure Chat
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (2 business day response time)
ONLINE TOOL: Navigate Use this tool "Navigate" to schedule an appointment with your assigned Advisor at your convenience.
SOCIAL MEDIA: Follow us on Instagram at @UNTDADVISING
Thank you for your patience and please be safe!
Academic advising is available for all admitted undergraduate students as they plan for the future and work toward degree completion. Advisors can provide guidance in areas such as:
- Academic Planning
- Course Selection
- Major Exploration
- Major & Degree Requirements
- Dropping/Adding Classes
- Setting up your Degree Plan
- Campus Resource Referral
It is university policy that new students and those recently transferred who have not completed at least two semesters at UNT Dallas will have an "Advising Required" hold on their account. Students who are on academic probation will also have an "Advising Required" hold on their account. Any student with an "Advising Required" or "TSI not complete" hold in his/her student center is required to make an appointment to meet with an academic advisor prior to registration. This is to advise students on selecting the best possible courses to ensure academic success. We also answer students' questions in the areas listed above and direct them to the appropriate departments or staff/faculty members to address their issues.
- Advisors are available by appointment from 8am-5pm to assist students with their academic and career planning needs.
- Appointments are not made for the same day.
- Appointments may be scheduled for 30 or 45 minutes, depending on availability during the semester. However, you may schedule additional appointments as needed.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late to your advising appointment, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
College of Law Students
Law Students may schedule appointments with Kevin Robinowich, Assistant Dean of Student Affairs, for individualized academic advising and counseling.